Monday, July 25, 2011

I love sunshine!






















Good Morning, Afternoon or Evening.....wherever you are!

Trucking along here through a mostly sunny Monday. I hope you are all doing the same. :)


Iris is on vacation this week (gone to Alberta with the fam!) so Jennifer and I will be keeping things in order for the next 10 days ourselves. Have a great time Iris, if you are reading this! We miss you already...even though this would normally be your day off.....ANYWAY!


We just got in new Compendium cards (one of our best selling card lines) and I've spent the last 1/2 hour or so pricing them and getting them on the shelves. Hurry to check them out...they never last long!

I was just looking at them all to try and pick my favorite quote and share it here, but I can't pick!!!

A couple of my favs:

"Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea, drink the wild air..." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

"Happiness is a place between too little and too much." - Finnish Proverb


also.....the one I am buying today for my dear friends birthday...

"Friend. Good." - Frankenstein's Monster


How could you not love these!?


Ok, other news, our special of the week, last week, was so popular we decided to extend it for this week as well.

30% off any candle (any brand) in the store. We have over 15 different candle types so you will find something that suites your smell-tastes for sure.


3pm!!! I gotta go!!


Talk Wednesday.....

-Chandi














0 comments:

Post a Comment